Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Untitled

The sheep are dying,
Your smile, stop.
Don't you see?
Don't you see?

You laugh and enjoy your parade,
You spill all your lemonade.
Careless, yes you are.
Careless, yes you are.

You've seen the strangest of days,
You've seen through my gloomy maze.
Yet you're blind now,
You're blind now.

You ride, you crossed the tide.
No more, you can't run and hide.
You're trapped, caged.
You're trapped and caged.

What used to be, a dream,
A nightmare, dark, beautiful, your scream.
Blaring through the radio, your scream.
Blaring through the radio.

I'm back to my rambling,
Hitchhiking life, and gambling.
Play my cards, that's all I have.
Play my cards.

Mystic mountains, A deep fog,
Laughing frogs.
They're laughing at you,
They're laughing at you.

Is your mask broken?
A parting token.
Don't fret. It's love.
Don't fret.

It's pain, crucifixion.
Don't blame me, you made the decision.
Your mother's faithful child.
Your mother's child.

It's the end of the day,
The night has awoken.
The day is broken.
The day is broken.

Hibernation. Deep canon balls,
Blaring through the sky.
Trees broken. Lives destroyed.
Trees broken, Death is here.

Look into it's eyes, vast as the sea.
The blind eyes, that you can't see.
But it can see you, death can.
It can see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment